Paul Campbell Solicitors have a large family law client base, and have significant experience in handling sensitive and difficult situations with a sympathetic approach.
We advise in all Family Law matters including:
- Divorce and Relationship Breakdown
- Children Issues and Children’s Order matters
- Domestic Violence, Non Molestation Orders and Exclusion Zones
- Contact with your Children and Social Services
- Child Abduction
- Financial Entitlements including Spousal Maintenance and Child Support
We advise on any issues relating to your children and offer representation in any Children’s Order proceedings. Some issues that may arise are:-
- Contact with your Children
- The Child’s Residence
- Child Care and Welfare Issues
- Social Services Involvement and Care Proceedings
We understand that the prospect of going to Court can be extremely daunting. We endeavour to use our expert mediation and arbitration skills to help arrive at a solution that suits everyone. If however these issues can’t be resolved amicably we will make an application on your behalf to safeguard the interests of your child or children.
We know that each case is different, and our approach is tailored to your particular requirements. We handle every case with the sensitivity, understanding and discretion required, to help minimise your stress and anxiety.
Please call our offices to discuss your matter.